August 10, 2009

Summer Social Retreat

My first blogger event was a blast. We had fun eating, meeting new people, and sharing ideas.

The retreat was a blast. The food was delicious. I shouldn't talk about how much of this meat I ate.

The Chocolate provided dessert. My favorite was the coconut pineapple cake.

Very excited to ride Harry - I don't know why I am wrinkling my nose so much...

The horse ride was beautiful. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place! Thanks to Rocky Mountain Outfitters for letting us go for the ride.

One of the great items from our swag. I am excited to try out the universal cream sauce.

We entered a drawing and had to write one of our dreams - me finally owning a home with my dream kitchen!

It worked! I won a pair of Sorel Boots! I was so excited... I never win stuff.

We had a blast!

Thanks to April and Joni for putting on such a fun event!

Thanks for all those sharing pictures with me. Most of mine are across the country still in my camera with my husband.


1 comment:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

This was the weekend of my anniversary, so I couldn't make it, but it looks so fun!!! Hopefully you and I can meet at another time!